We are monitoring the weather forecasts. IF…..IF the parade needs to be postponed to the 17th, we will post that information here. We will also post the information on Facebook on our event page as well as our Chamber page. We will also email all of the entrants. We expect to be able to make the determination whether to postpone or continue by 10am Saturday morning. IF….IF we need to postpone, the entrants will be notified FIRST, then we will do the posts. We will not have time to answer calls, emails and posts in the morning, because we will either be busy getting ready for the parade, or be making the notifications of postponing it. We appreciate your patience and understanding. It’s just not easy to cancel/postpone an event, considering all the work that has been done, and will have to be redone.