CARS MADE EZ
Rt. 13 North – Delmar, DE
SATURDAY – MAY 20TH
THEIR GRAND OPENING IS AN ALL-DAY EVENT
Radio station remote, food and more!
WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN US IN WELCOMING THIS NEW BUSINESS TO DELMAR!
Come out and show your support of one of the newest businesses in Delmar.
While you’re there, you might just find the car you’re looking for!
RIBBON CUTTING CEREMONY SPONSORED BY
THE GREATER DELMAR CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The Chamber is pleased to announce our 2016 Citizens of the Year!
Gary & Anna Humphreys from Delmar, Maryland!
Our award/dinner banquet will be held on Tuesday, November 29, 2016
at the Delmar V.F.W. and our dinner will be Prime Rib.
Doors will open at 6:15 am and introductions will begin at 7pm.
Tickets are $25.00 per person and are available by the following methods:
- Calling the Chamber voicemail at 302-846-3336 and leaving information.
- Emailing the Chamber at email@example.com
- Calling Lisa Ellis, Chairperson at 410-430-7720
- Sending payment to us via PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: If you choose the PayPal method, please call or email us with your name and phone number so that we can confirm receipt of your payment.
Tickets must be purchased by Tuesday, November 22nd to insure your reservation.
Tickets will not be available for purchase at the door.
This year’s Christmas Parade will be held on Saturday, December 3, 2016.
The parade will start at 2 pm.
Our rain date for the parade is Saturday, December 17th, at 2 pm.
Participation applications are available by:
- Calling the Chamber voicemail and leaving your name, address & phone #.
- Emailing the Chamber at email@example.com (quickest)
- Pick one up from Delmar Town Hall during regular business hours.
The application deadline is Wednesday, November 29th.
There will be no exceptions.
It is FREE to participate in our parade and trophies and plaques will be awarded in several categories upon the conclusion of the parade.
The judges stand will be located at the corner of Bi-State Blvd. and State Street.
Grand Marshalls this year are Gary and Anna Humphreys, our 2016 Citizens of the Year.